product name :High Purity Food Grade/Industry Sodium Gluconate Grade Factory
1. The outstanding property of sodium gluconate is its excellent
chelating power, especially in alkaline and concentrated alkaline
solutions. It forms stable chelates with calcium, iron, copper,
aluminium and other heavy metals, and in this respect, it surpasses
all other chelating agents, such as EDTA, NTA and related
2. Sodium gluconate is also a highly efficient set retarder and a
good plasticiser and water reducer for concrete, mortar and gypsum.
3. Sodium gluconate is used to clean metal and glass, with
applications such as bottle washing, food service and utensil
cleaning, food process equipment cleaning, and paint removal.
4. Sodium gluconate has important effects for maintaining the
osmotic pressure and volume of exocellular fluid, regulating the
acid-base balance in human body and developing the normal functions
of the nerves and muscles. The product is able to prevent
effectively sodium-deficit syndromes from occurring. It is a good
food additive or food fortifier of sodium.
5. Sodium gluconate is used as poroxide stabilizer and sequestering
agent in textile industry.
|Tech Grade||Food Grade|
|Assay %||98.0 min||98.0 ~ 102.0|
|Loss on drying %||0.50 max||0.30 max|
|Reduzate %||0.70 max||0.50 max|
|PH Value||6.2 ~ 8.5||6.2 ~ 8.5|
|Sulfate %||0.05 max||0.05 max|
|Chloride %||0.07 max||0.07 max|
|Pb %||0.002max||0.001 max|
|Arsenic salt %||0.0003max||0.0003max|
|Heavy metals %||0.002max||0.002 max|
|Appearance of solution (1.0g,10ml water)||colorless, almost clear|