Naphthalene superplasticizer is non-air entraining superplasticizer
by chemical synthesis. Chemical Name: naphthalene sulfonate
formaldehyde condensates, having a strong dispersion on cement
particles and a good use of effects on preparation of the crowd of
concrete, in-situ concrete and prefabricate components that
requires high-early strength and high strength, fully enhance and
improve various properties of concrete.
1. When the concrete strength and slump are substantially the same
time, it can reduce the amount of cement 10-25%.
2. When water-cement ratio is unchanged, raise the concrete slump
initial more than 10cm.
3. Significant high-early-strength and enhance effects on
concretes, its strength is increased by 20-60%.
4. Improve the workability of concrete, well improve the physical
and mechanical properties of concrete.
5. Good adaptability to various cement, and other various types of
concrete admixtures good compatibility.
6. Particularly apply for use in the following concrete works:
flowing concrete, plastic concrete, steam curing concrete,
permeability of concrete, waterproof concrete, nature conservation
precast concrete, reinforced and prestressed concrete, high
strength and ultra high strength concrete.
|Appearance %||Brown liquid||Black brown liquid|
|Moisture Content %||≤10||——|
|Solid Content %||——||35±1|
|Sodium sulfate content %||≤14||——|
|pH(5% aqueous solution)||7~9||7~9|
Concrete Performance Index
|Water-Reducing Rate %||≥15|
|Ratio of Bleeding Rate %||≤90|
|Air Content %||≤3.0|
|Difference in Setting Time min||Initial set||-90~+120|
|Ratio of Compressive Strength %||1d||≥145|
|Ratio of Shrinkage %||28d||≤120|
|Effects on Steel Corrosion||No corrosion|
Powder: 0.75-1.5%; Liquid: 1.5-2.5%. Before using, a mixture ratio
test is recommended to determine the best content.
Jingcheng is located in outstanding historical and cultural city,
having its address at Longmen Industrial Park, Hancheng, Shaanxi
Province, China, covering an area of 38,000 square meters. Jincheng has more than 200 employees, set up
R & D center, and cooperate with many domestic first-class
universities and research institutions. Currently, Jincheng have 10
senior professional and technical staffs, 32 middle-level
professional and technical staffs. Jincheng has reached the
domestic advanced level of concrete admixture technology.
Widely used in roads, bridges, dams, ports, tunnels, power, water
conservancy and civil engineering works, steam curing and the
Nature Conservancy and other components to the system
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer for nearly ten years.
2. Q: Can you provide technical support?
A: Yes, we can provide on line technical assistance or on site
3. Q: How many is your production capacity?
A: We can produce final products 6000 tons per month
4. Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: 1 Ton.
5. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide sample free for your testing.
6. Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: Within 30 days after receiving deposit or L/C at sight.
7. Q: Could you do OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, we can.
8. Q: What’s your export port?
A: Tianjin by sea